Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Observation: Reiki is a good thing

Reiki, originally developed by Dr. Mikao Usui in the late 1800's is a form of energy healing. Rei, or ultimate source and ki life force energey (like chi)

Note: Re is also the name of the Ra Egyptian God of the Sun

Reiki is a beautiful energy, the first time it was performed on my, by a dear friend of mine a large energy blockage was released. It was at that time that I realized I needed to understand more about energy work and the chakras.

People are capable of doing Reiki via, attunement, or direct transimission if you like.

I recently had the priveledge of becoming attuned to Reiki I. I am looking forward to practicing on myself and others. Healing self and others is a good thing.

Observation: Reiki is a good thing

No comments: