Monday, February 06, 2006

Perspective: Stiffled Growth

What is it?

That one thing,

or person,

That is slowing down your growth and evolution.

Our journey is one of evolution, in order to grow we are faced with difficult challenges. At any given point of time we have one major obstical holding us back from achieving our purpose.

What is your obstacle?

Now that you have identified it what are you going to do to overcome it?

For me it took a difficult conversation with the woman I loved to realize what I had to do.

And I did it...

I felt as though a ceiling had been lifted from upon my head, I was free at last and in doing the thing I felt to be not possible, I am able to grow.

What ever it is that you think impossible, do it and make it into an I-am-possible

Shout OUT to Gurmukh

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: