Monday, November 14, 2005

Perspective: The Path and my EGO are one

Note ego is capitalized to represent a soul enfused self rather than one of personality.

So I decided to Ponder on This dream of late and search it through for deeper meaning.

The symbolism cast before me and interpreted through the lense of Ageless Wisdom is quit interesting, yet very in line with what I have been sensing lately. I posted recently from my subconscious, actually most dream posts come from there, but this was a waking subconscious communication.

The symbolism of my dream through said lense reinforces my purpose in this lifetime.

WOW what a trip I have before me.

In the words of the Great Morpheus- "There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path" though I always thought he said there is a difference between knowing the path and being the path.

and so the path and EGO are one

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Red Bark said...

More commercials. What is this blog sphere coming to. I fear that we are enjoying the hay day of a doomed medium.