Thursday, December 08, 2005

Observation: Butterflies in the Stomach

So it seems that the more I learn and awaken to the reality of things and of how energy flows, the more observations are made of things many experience.

The other day I was thinking about the potential of what I was to work on and achieve, then suddenly I got butterflies in my stomach. I used to regularly get some butterflies when giving presentations in school, I actually welcomed them because it meant that I would do well when actually delivering the presentation.

Now I realize that butterflies are nothing more than 3rd chakra energy moving up into the heart center to be integrated. So the chakra of personal power becomes integrated in the heart center. It can be said that Centered in Love is the way bhakti. Power energy becomes love energy and transmits.

What beautiful butterflies can you bring up :)


Technorati Tags
,

No comments: