Thursday, March 09, 2006

Perspective: Reiki gettin hot hot hot

So now that I have been attuned to Reiki II I have noticed some increased flow of healing energy.

The other night just before falling asleep I decided to give myself some reiki and man did I get hot, I mean really cooking! I had to take off my shirt and remove a blanket to cool off.

Then I was so jazzed up with reiki flow I was no longer all that tired and didn't fall asleep for a bit, ha. Ohh well

Reiki is hot, and is getting hot as it becomes a part of mainstream medicine/healing

bring on the healing (overt invocation)
H~



2 comments:

Simon said...

Glad to hear your feeling the flow! Keep going, do as much healing as you can on others and your past and future self, it only gets better from here!

H~ said...

Thank you for the suggestion. I will find ways to increase the amount I heal others. The more healing we can provide for one another the easier the shift in energies will be for humanity