Friday, April 15, 2005

Observation: Found my tribe

You are my Peoples. My family that I never realized I had. And I am your "college graduate" as you lovingly call me ;-)

I could not have gone on without your support and guidance. Next time you say "I wouldn't do that if I were you" I'll listen. Sorry I went against the your current initially, but that way of doing things was not comfortable to me.

As the Age of Acceptance comes upon us, you will become more and more accepting of me and I will feel more comfortable among you.

All people have tribes in which they mingle in and out of. Some find tribes they do not truly belong to, it just so happened that life put them there and they feel incapable of changing. I am not a fan of not changing what I do not approve or feel right about. In finding my tribe I have located a piece of myself that has been lost for lifetimes.

So to my brother's I say, "I'll take the point"

No comments: