Thursday, August 04, 2005

Projection: Get me to Letterman

Okay so this is my first projection from this blog, well first official projection. Truth of the matter is I have already foretold of several things to come like this

Now this does bring me to an interesting question.

What is the difference between a prophecy and a projection?

My first official projection here is for me to appear on Letterman someday with the purpose to educate folks about the importance of chackra work. More than likely it will be tied into bloggin as well, but there is my projection.

So based on that I am willing this to happen sometime in the future.

Precognition is the ability to know know things before they happen and is how people tell prophecies.

Projection, precognition, prophecy that's a dousy. I'll leave it for your perspective to determine your truth...

No comments: