Sunday, July 30, 2006

Perspective: Esoteric Astrology; Natal Chart of H~

In my discovery of the mysteries of old, I have decided I ought become a bit of an Astrology, Esoteric Astrologer that is.

I must cite my sources, so I pay tribute to William Meader for conducting the workshop I attended, as well as Alan Oken and The Tibetan. I shall be utilizing many concepts put forth in Alan Oken's book, Soul-Centered Astrology, A Key to Your Expanding Self. (The Crossing Press, A division of Ten Speed Press, PO BOX 7123 Berkely, CA 94707)

So let's go through the natal Chart of H~

Moon- Cancer- 7th House
Sun- Scorpio- 9th House
Mercury- Scorpio- 9th House
Venus- Scorpio- 10th House
Mars- Scorpio- 10th House
Jupiter- Leo- 7th House
Saturn- Virgo- 8th House
Uranus- Scoprio- 8th House
Neptune- Sagitarius- 11th House
Pluto- Libra= 8th House
Ascendent- Capercorn- 12th House

For the purpose of this analysis I shall attempt to break down the meaning behind each of these Planetary Energies, their signs and the Houses of influence. I shall also do my best to uncover the combined effects of them. Upon completion I will make a summary post of my intuitive interpretation and allow it up for discussion.

Wahoooooo! I love this stuff, its not everyday that one sits down to uncover their soul purpose :-)

peache
H~

Technorati Tags
, , ,,

No comments: