Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Observation: On Deep Emotion

We all have it,

burried deep inside. Those feelings, that are just sitting there

hidden...

beneath our outward image.

I am in the process of tryin to move a great huge blockage, right in the center of my heart chakra, lost will. It's kind of a lengthy process, but it shall come in time.

I look forward to trying rebirthing

It's all in the breadth, I'll let ya know how it goes. Oh and for all of you spellin fanatics out there. Take a moment to look closer at how I spell breadth..

what does it really communicate?

As my Yoga instructor Courtney says, "Breadth is life, receive it gladly."

So let's not forget those deep emotions that we all have, we all need to evolve be on them, experience them, then release them

if we are to be FREE...

dramatic effect ;~)

No comments: