Monday, May 09, 2005

Observation: Removal of Doubt

Some time ago I had a Shadow of a Doubt.

At the time I really didn't realize what that doubt was doing to me, but man once the shadow is established it allows all kinds of doubt to pour through.

I did some self Reiki. I have yet to be formally trained in this life time, but have had several treatments and in being in tuned with myself was able to identify a hole in my energy field.

It was about two feet off to the left side of my tempel and the channel was flowing into my mind. Not sure who placed that there, possibly myself, but it was not a good thing to have. So I strengthened the field and closed up the connection.

With doubt removed my purpose has become clear. It may not unfold as quickly as I would like it to, but unfold it will.

Many will be swept away by this purpose, for the purpose is LIFE.

No comments: